- Please arrive 15 minutes early to give you enough time to sign in and set up your practice space. Classes begin on time as per schedule. For your safety and the convenience of others, late arrivals will not be permitted to enter a class.
- Please respect the teacher and your fellow yogis and turn your mobile phone off when you arrive. All phone use is to be done outside of the practice space.
- Please remove your shoes before stepping into the practice space.
- Please do not disturb class with unnecessary talking. Stay focused on your own practice and refrain from assisting other practitioners.
- Please refrain from eating a heavy meal at least 2 hours before practice and 30 minutes after.
- It is recommended not to drink water when practicing as internal heat is being generated during asana practice to rid the body of accumulated toxins, and therefore consumption of water may result in a drop in body temperature. Drink plenty of water after your practice.
- Yoga is not a competition or a fashion show; there is no judgment, just an opportunity to explore your body’s potential and have fun! Be patient in your practice and compassionate towards yourself.
- Please be mindful of your personal hygiene and ensure that your Yoga mat and clothing are clean. Some students are sensitive to certain orders or have allergies, so please do not apply perfume, scented oils or ointment prior to entering the studio.
The body is your temple. Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in.
B. K. S. Iyengar