For yoga retreats, I strive to secure the most exclusive private residences and the most sought after outdoor adventure specialists for your mountain yoga getaway. Because of this business model, the cancellation policy is firm. I ask all of my clients to review these cancelation terms and conditions. You are responsible for reading and understanding these terms and conditions.
1. Guests are required to pay a deposit at the time of booking. The deposit amount is stipulated on the page for each retreat. Deposits are non refundable. The full balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival. Cancelations within 60 days are nonrefundable. If we are able to rebook your spot on the retreat will will issue a refund, less the deposit fee.
2. Please consider purchasing travel insurance. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early. You should consider trip cancelation insurance to cover your trip fees in the event of travel disruption, illness or injury before your arrival. We also recommend travel insurance in the event that you injure yourself while on one of our retreats. Most travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation. We recommend TravelEx Insurance.
3. I reserve the right to cancel retreats with inadequate participant interest, in which case all money paid will be refunded. Notification of cancellation will occur at least 60 days prior to retreat start date. Elevated Retreats LLC and Barbara Yoga cannot be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or retreat cancellations.
1. Guests are required to pay a 50% deposit of the final amount upon time of booking private yoga classes. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. The full balance is due 48 hours before the commencement of class.
3. Cancellations within 48 hours are non-refundable. Exemptions can not be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness or personal emergencies.
4. Mat rentals & yoga props are included in the final balance.